For the Greater Good!  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

After many months, I have finally finished my Devilfish Troop Carrier. I painted the ship blue with lots of white trim and panels, in keeping with my Ice Planet theme. Whereas my infantry have white armor over black jumpsuits, I wanted the vehicles to be a little different, so they would stand out better.


A rear view.


And a profile shot.


I'm going to go back to working on infantry for a while now. Even in batches, they are quicker to build than vehicles. This puts my total army at 1 Devilfish, 8 Fire Warriors, and 2 Gun Drones (not counting the ones on the Devilfish). I have a long way to go.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 at Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites