Foyer Furniture  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

I found a neat table for my foyer. I was at Ashley Furniture looking at sofas when I saw this. They were getting rid of them to make room for a new model, so I got one of the floor pieces on sale.


This kind of bound chest look is not at all what I was originally looking for. I was thinking of making the foyer have an oriental look. However it looked interesting, it was the right color wood, and I think with the right accents, it will still look good in an oriental style.

I've had trouble finding a foyer table. My foyer is rather small (it is a town home, after all), and the stairs start right in the foyer, so I had to find something small enough to not block the stairs.


There a still a few things I have to do in the foyer before it's done. The most important right now is to get a door stop, so the door doesn't swing into my new table and beat it up. A trip to Lowe's and half hour's work should take care of that. After that, I want to hang up a mirror over the table, put in a shoe rack by the hat stand, hang up that picture of bamboo I got at the festival, replace the light fixture with something oriental or Himalayan looking, and get a Chinese or Thai dragon to go on the table. Which is more plan than I have for the rest of the house.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at Saturday, March 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites