For the Greater Good!  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

I have finished my first XV8 Crisis Battlesuit. As the battlesuits are infantry, I have painted them much like my Fire Warriors. This particular suit is in a Fireknife configuration, equipped with a plasma rifle, missile pod, and multi-tracker.




I have modelled this one in flight, cruising in to the fire zone. This represents the Tau's jump-shoot-jump tactic, and makes for a more interesting model.


For comparison, I have placed a Fire Warrior next to the Crisis suit. The Crisis suit is quite a bit bigger than a Tau, though this one looks even larger since it is hovering off the ground. I'm really liking the way this army is turning out.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 at Friday, March 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites