Still Needs a Few Plants  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

A couple of weeks ago, I found some patio furniture for my house. I had been wandering around the garden sections at Walmart, Lowe's, and Home Depot, when I found this table at the Home Depot.


I love the tile. I didn't have anything in particular in mind when I was looking, but when I saw the table, I knew that's what I wanted. Puts me in mind of the Mediterranean.

My next goal is to deck it out with plants and flowers. It'll be a jungle by the time I'm done with it. Though that might take some time, given that I'll have to get pots and planters and everything else. Oh well. Gives me time to plan. I think I ought to stick with the Mediterranean theme.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 5, 2010 at Monday, April 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites