A Long Time Ago on a Computer Far, Far Away  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

I was wandering around the Escapist today when I came across some links to a Star Wars: The Old Republic walkthrough over on IGN. I was immediately hooked. I was looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV, since I loved FFXI so much, but I think Star Wars definitely wins.

Final Fantasy still has an attraction for me. It was the first MMO I played, and is still the gold standard for a medieval fantasy world. I'd like to see how Square Enix upgrades that.

But. Star Wars. It's Star Wars. I'm so excited I can't get out a coherent thought. The fan reflex kicked in hard. Star Wars!

Fwp-shhhhsssss... wronnnn, worrrarrang. Wrorr-K-SHH! K-SHHkrilkrklkkrlk, wrooonn, wroaonng.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at Thursday, January 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites