The Rogue Library  

Posted by RogueDash1 in

Well, rather than getting couches for my living room, I got a desk and book shelves for my library upstairs. All pretty cherry wood with carved detailing. Right now I'm going for that Victorian England library. The kind that would belong to some explorer that's filled with random souvenirs from his travels (souvenirs yet to come). Here is the start of it.



I still need to add some pictures and paintings on the walls, and add the various accent pieces to it. I've got some old maps from fantasy video games. I want to frame those and put them up, since they have that old world feel to them.

I also want a bunch of steampunk accent pieces. I'm trying to walk a pretty fine line between traditional and fantasy.

The only other major thing I want to do up here is add a comfy chair and a little table so I can actually read in my library.

Oh, and redo the lights. My list of things I want to do to my house seems to only get longer as I actually get things done.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at Saturday, June 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites